It's Tuesday. Not that days matter much to you out there.
Saturday was pretty hilarious, walked up to Nanny O'Briens with Garber and Mayer, took the Zoo route. Started drinking around 2:30pm and pretty much didn't stop. The Caps game was awesome, drank a bunch of beers a Bloody Mary (seems like that deserves caps) and etc.
Walked back to my place with Garber and some folks, got some beers and p'd the b and such.
Continued drinking at Mayer's with him and Garber, then left to go meet Ben at The Big Cvnt.
Ate everything in sight, which luckily was just chicken wings, and then drank 2 DC Braus. Shit is good.
We then walked to this place called Darnell's to meet up with Lila. It's near the intersection of Florida and W NW, looks kind of like a row-house with a bar, and a backyard patio.
Continued drinking, talked to every single person there, drank a couple beers, and there were probably shots involved.
From there walked to American Ice Co. I told Ben and Lila I'd get them a drink from the bar, but instead I found Ashley May and chatted her up for about 5 minutes but I can't quite remember what I said. Then we just left instead of drinking more, but outside I ran into Gina Estrada and talked at her for a few minutes, while Ben and Lila were yelling at me to get in the cab they had hailed.
Went back to Lila's, probably drank something, ate about 4.5 chocolate chip cookies, probably talked about something or other.
Now we decide to walk back home, walked up 18th st among the madness, then went to Ikes for a drink, and I think there may have been dancing involved. Stayed until the lights flashed closing time then headed out.
On the walk back Ben saw Dudebro up in his window and he invited us up. I'm pretty gone at this point. There's a couple girls and Dudebro hanging out. Then all of a sudden I hear this noise and I drunkenly ask, "Is that laughing, or cying?" One of the girls was crying so we left, hahaa. Jeez.
Then I woke up.
Sunday, went to brunch with Ben and Lila at the Dupont Italian Kitchen. It was nice as shoose out, I was over dressed. They were drinking unlimited Bloody Marys and Mimosas but I abstained.
Then went home, changed, and chilled over at the drum circle in Meridian Hill Park. P'd the B, hung out, threw a football around. Then came back to my place, 12 pack of Tecate, cards, drank.
The storm that was threatening missed us so we went to the park off Adams Mill and threw the football around, and drank beers. All of a sudden I was drunk.
Monday I cleaned the shoose out of my apartment organized shit and did everything except for hook up the surround. Ben helped 2000. Think I'll do that tonight or tomorrow. After we cleaned all this shoose I decided we earned some beers. Went to Ikes, drank some beers, talked to some people, met this half Iranian chick that "almost always dates Jews," and works at Capitol Hemp. Fate.
Then, for some silly reason, we went to the LEAKY FAUCET, 'cause Ben knows people there. So we got hooked up, but yeah, I drank there.
Today was just work then gym then home. But I did kill the gym.
Was this the jacket we wore growing up? http://dcist.com/2011/04/go_home_already_show_me_your_sticke.php
House behind my/your old apartment building was house of the day on PoP: http://www.princeofpetworth.com/2011/04/house-of-the-day-748/
That's pretty much it for links so far. I have been busy at work, falling behind on not-working. Plus you probably don't have much reading time out there.
Also, I found the camera.
Drink more stout
ReplyDeleteHey hermano,
ReplyDeleteThis just about made my day. Thanks for doin this. Much to comment on but will do that on phone save for a) that is the jacket and our folks still have it. We should break it out for football season.
Haaaaaaa. Still laughin about this whole entry.
Brother