Friday, May 27, 2011

Hey Hermano

Hey...Hermano,

I'm about to go under a little radio-silence of my own. Tonight Blake and Janelle are going to scoop me up and we're going to Ocean City. Staying at his parent's condo at 141st St, which should sound familiar. Hopefully we'll avoid all the bullshit. I haven't been to OC on Memorial Day weekend in I don't know how long.

His parents will be there, but who gives a shit, should be fun. Dick around, drink beers, get drunk.

Weather is going to rule.

Should make for a more interesting blog-post than this one.

Last night, Thursday, cousin Jessica came down with 2 of her friends and at first I took them to Ikes. I should note that we P'd the B first. When I walked in Vanilla Ice was blasting and everyone was dancing, so I executive decision'd the fuck out of that place and we went to Pharmacy Bar, which was empty. Drank beers, chatted, laughter ensued. We parted ways and I met up with Ben, Amber, and Kelly T and a few of her friends. That was pretty cool, stole them from Ventnors and went back to Ikes, where I just stayed outside. It was a pretty good night.

I'm supposed to meet Danny and Ang at Nanny's for some hockey right now, but I might be too lazy. I might need to rest up for tonight's drive, as I might do most of the driving considering Blake and Janelle just left New York. Going to be a late night.

Would be funnier if I just went and got drunk though.

I've been re-re-re-visiting Arrested Development, it's still a genius show.

Still no Netflix.

Shit this blog post is boring.

I'm bored of myself already.

I wonder...I wonder how I was going to finish that sentence.

Quote of the week: "Oh grow up, texting while shoosing is not gross. Get with the times, man."

Also, Blake says he wants to get me blackoutdave and take me to Seacrets. Hopefully that will not happen, or Blake will have to guest-blog.

Obviously this is a very exciting Friday evening thus far.

Tickets for My Morning Jacket go on sale June 3rd for their August 12th Merriweather show. I forget if you'll be back by then or not.

It is about to storm like a mother fucker here!

Well, that wasn't so bad.

I could do this all night.

But I won't.

Alright, signing out. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment